Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's time

It has been one of the longest month for me and June being one of the more emotional one as well. Too much memories and thoughts surround this month and it's time. It's time to let go, it's time to move on, it's time to stop being unfair ... to myself ... it's time to let myself open up instead of just clinging and holding on to the past ... using June as an excuse to reminiscence is just bad ..

Thanks to everyone who heard me bitch and moan about the same thing for the past month and in fact the past few months hahahahaha ... you all are the greatest friends I could ever hope for and ask for and it gives me great pleasure to have you all in my life .. with friends like you there's no time to feel down and wallow in self pity .. guess it's time I start taking the effort to make things easier .. for myself and stop being so harsh on myself ... I wish I could see what you see in me and maybe one day I will .. till then I still strive to be the best I can be ...

Time to put June behind and look forward to July and open up to new possibilities. June ... ahhhhh the month full of memories .... which should just be that ....

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that is why its a present

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*imagine we have champagne in our hands larh kay?*

Here's to the greatest month in the entire year, JULY.

*toast and sound of expensive crystal glasses clinking*