Friday, June 27, 2008

Talk about signs

If you're having a hard time believing how great you are, don't be afraid to ask for other people's opinions. Work at your own pace and watch your efficiency improve. Someone may be pushing you to go faster, but it will only discourage you. Explain your situation, and expect some understanding.

- This was yesterdays horoscope ... it's so amazingly freaky because I was having this conversation with a friend yesterday and this was the actual topic we were talking about ... and then today

Although you don't want to admit it, accepting defeat may be your most practical option at this point. Personal goals are met without too much resistance today. If there is an activity that interests you, now is the time to give it a try. Progress towards your goal with an open mind but try to narrow your focus.

- Which was exactly what I was thinking yesterday .. hahaha .. and was my msn status was is fighting a lost battle and in need of a good slap !!!! time to wake up !! Now if that's not a sign that I should get my head out of the gutter and get on with my life then I have no idea what is ... hahahahahah

0 comments: