Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back to work


So I finally made it back to work this week. Feels rather weird having to wake up early after bumming at home for two weeks and waking up when I feel like it. Lucky it's the puasa month and work finishes earlier than normal which makes it slightly better.

Coming back to work after a 3 week break left me a little lost during the first day of work. Plus the fact that the office is currently being renovated makes me feel a little more lost. It was a slow start at the beginning but the peace and tranquility only can last so long and before I knew it I was back in the midst of the chaos. It's just like riding a bike you can never forget.

Haven't been to the gym in ages as well, almost a month I think. Will give it a few more days for the wound to heal before starting off with some heavy exercises. The good thing is when I went back to work everyone said I lost some weight. Not sure it's because of being in the hospital or all that weeks spent in the gym is finally paying off. Either way I definitely will have to be more strict on my food intake and try to loose a few more pounds especially with the festive season approaching.

Technorati Tags : , , , ,

0 comments: