Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Finally !!

Finally I'm back !!! It has been one hectic month for me. First of all I was hospitalised for about a week or so because of an operation I had to go through. The operation went okay but the recovery period was hell. I had nausea feeling all the time and was not allowed to drink for about a day or two which left my throat really dry. Finally was allowed to drink "sips of water" and that was basically all I could drink anyway. Everytime I drank I felt the urge to throw up, and most of the time throw up I did. It was so bad that I was afraid to even drink at all. The doctor said it could be due to the antibiotic that was given to me and he tried changing it to some other type.

Apart from throwing up and sleeping most of the time I had fever for a couple of days and to bring the fever down they had to give me some medicines. I have no issues with medicines or even injections but this particular medication for the fever was to be shoved up my ass. I had to endure two or three of this "medication" and it definately left my behind a little sore.

Some friends came to visit as well but those that I was hoping would come did not. Guess some of them are a little too busy. Really puts a new perspective on life and sitting there feeling sick with all the time in the world to wonder the "meaning of life" and how much I mean to the people around me.

Was discharged from the hospital a week after the operation though I was still feeling rather sick at least I was back home in my own soft and comfortable bed. It's been about a week since I've been discharged and I don't know why but I just was lazy and didn't feel like posting but will definately start posting more often to get back to my "pace" of life. The past few weeks has been a time for me to relax and make up for those days where sleep was a luxury.

2 comments:

her said...

Take care!

changeiam said...

hi
thanks for the concern. Have been feeling much better now :)