Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Water

If I were a drop of water, and you'd asked me: When would I find true love?
 
It depends, I'd say. Are you ready for true love?
 
Most people think that true love is something to be found. For me I think 'true love' is when you truly love yourself.
 
And you challenge me by asking: What happens after I truly love myself?
 
Well then, you need to find someone who has also found the 'true love' you have found. Without having understood that in the first place, how can they understand yours?
 
Contrary to popular belief, two broken mirrors do not make one complete one. If anything, they become crass reflections of each other, for each other, to recognize the flaw that was there in the first place.
 
The broken pieces just won't fit no matter how hard you try.

Written by a friend

0 comments: