Thursday, January 03, 2008

How not to spend the 2nd day of new year !!!

After spending so many days in the hospital and being so exhausted all I wanted to do was go home and get some much needed rest but then again someone had other plans for me. I left the hospital slightly moody and drove home expecting to reach around 9pm the latest to get some rest before going back to work next next day.

Then out of no where shit happened and the car slowly rolled to a stop at the side of the highway. Tried cranking and no response so only a few things could have gone wrong and called my mech as well as a few friends to get advice and solutions. After much troubleshooting it was narrowed down to the alternator not charging the battery. So the only option left is to get the car towed. Tried calling a few tow trucks and most of them are charging crazy mad prices and at last manage to find one that was priced ok and had a flatbed carrier.

Sat around the car bitching and whining at my incredible luck and at that moment I looked up in the sky and laughed out loud and said is that all you got ?!?!?!? and few minutes later is started drizzling hahahahahah ask and you shall receive and apparently at that exact moment he was in a mood to listen and gave me what I wanted .... so I sat in the car while waiting for the tow truck guy to arrive pondering upon my lovely new year and all the excitement it held for me.

Managed to get the car back to the workshop at almost 1am and I was freaking tired and blur and paid him and left my mech as soon as possible falling to sleep at only around 2am or 3am needing to wake up at 7am the next day to go to work.

It's been a rough few days and one would think that things couldn't get any worst and things happen that goes to show that even when you're deep in shit it can get deeper in a blink of an eye.