Monday, September 17, 2007

FREEDOM !!!!

Finally after much struggling I'm free !!! Just finished handing in my assignment last week and what a relief. A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and now I have two months break until my classes start again.

That's two months of freedom to do whatever I want !!! muahahahahah I was thinking of taking up another class, yes yes call me insane but I'm so used to the hectic pace of life and the sleepless night that now I have so much time on my hand I have no idea what to do with it. I definitely spent the weekend catching up on some much needed sleep. Apart from that cleaned up my room a bit after so much procrastination. Was thinking maybe Korean or Japanese or even Mandarin ?? What about cooking or baking ?!?!?! hahahahahaha

Well we'll see how it goes for now I'm just enjoying my new found freedom :D

0 comments: