Thursday, September 27, 2007

Knocked Up

Usually when I watch a movie I will update in my blog and I haven't been doing it for so long because firstly I haven't been watching movies for quite some time and secondly I've been rather busy with assignments and exams and thirdly because I was just freaking lazy hahahahah

So last week ended up watching Knocked Up starring Seth Rogen as Ben Stone and Katherine Heigl as Alison Scott. In a nutshell this show is about what happens after one night of drunken fun and 8 weeks later Alison Scott realises that she's pregnant and Ben Stone is the father.

This movie is very funny and those who have been in similar situations I think can really relate to this movie. The obvious decision that had to be made was obviously if the baby should be kept or if Alison should get an abortion and once that issue was sorted out it was time for Ben and Allison to figure out if they want to raise the baby together.

It's funny seeing how the mismatched couple get to know each other and realise that in the end the responsibility they have as a parent. I definitely enjoyed the show and had a ball laughing my head off. I feel it was as real as it can get though seeing how it was a movie a happy ending was portrayed instead of what actually happens in reality. Still a good watch though

0 comments: