Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Photohunt - Plastic




This weeks photohunt theme is Plastic. I'm really late this time as I've been busy with my assignment the whole of last week and finding pictures for this theme was rather difficult for me but finally I manage to get some and even though it's already Tuesday better late than never right :)



I always wondered why people cover their
mango fruits with plastic bags.


Some plastic models taken at a friends house.
Don't ask me details I have no idea hahahah


The ultimate evil plastic !!!! If only I can destroy all of them !!!



11 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried googling why one would cover mangos with a bag, but didn't find anything that answered exactly why. Now I'm curious! haha

As for evil plastic, I got rid of them all! muhahahahaha ;-)

Anonymous said...

so the mango fall in the bag when it ripens la....and so bats wont pick!HAHAHA!

Julie Shaw said...

greatxto

Joyismygoal said...

to ripen quicker they emit a gas that will ripen them faster when contained. True w/ccards good foryouto cut it up.

Myrna said...

Great pictures...

Thanks for stopping by!

Janet said...

to keep the bugs away? Thanks for visiting!

alisonwonderland said...

good picks for "plastic"! i thought about doing something with credit cards - but ended up with something else entirely.

happy belated photo hunting!

Anonymous said...

I figured it was to keep birds from pecking them. But, the falling into bag when ripe and helping them to ripen makes sense too. I have never seen such a thing! Then again, mangoes don't grow around here. We just buy them all from you guys! ha! :)

Joy said...

Lovely choices for photos.

I agree, I think the bag is to keep pesky fruit pests away.

Pulchritude said...

to keep the bugs away, while making them ripen faster :-) in that noble plastic

Gran said...

Great take on our theme for the week. Thanks for stopping by. I hope that the rest of your week is filled with love and laughter!

Angela