Friday, September 21, 2007

It's been a while

I just realised that I haven't been blogging for some time. Well I have but not as often as I used to. By penning in this case typing out my frustrations and anger it somehow made things that much easier to go through but along the way with time being divided between work and studies and the much needed weekend breaks my blog has somewhat been neglected.

It's not that I have nothing to say but on the contrary I have loads of things going on my mind and issues that never seem to be ending but looking back at my previous entries is almost always about the same issues which is work being too much to handle or studies killing me slowly. It's always about me being upset or angry about something and recently things have somewhat changed though I'm still a little angry and upset but it's as though it didn't bother me as much as it did before. Maybe I have learn to be more calm and handle things in a more less hostile manner or I just couldn't be bothered about the same stuff anymore as it doesn't seem to be helping by keeping hovering and thinking about the same matter over and over again. Just aggravates and worsen the situations.

With the long break coming and with a lot of free time on my hand I think I need to relook at rethink the situations I'm in and get my priorities right. It's time to see what I've been doing and what I want to do after all the end of the year is almost near it's time to set things in motion for next year. One thing for sure I'm getting rather sick and tired of living a "stagnant" kind of lifestyle of just working and slaving and paying of debts. There's definitely more to life than being a modern day slave and I need to find my passion and drive once again if I'm to survive yet another year in this working place.

0 comments: