Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Chinese New Year

Ok usually my Chinese New Year is spent at home or in a shopping center or going for a holiday but this has been one of the most hectic, tiring, awesome CNY I have ever had. I've been going out visiting friends houses for 3 days in a row and ended up having less than 5 hours sleep daily and being out of the house for more than 12 hours daily.

Who knew having so much fun can be so tiring. There was a lot of eating, some drinking, some gambling and whole lot of laughter. I also learnt to play mahjong ... hahahah .. though I probably only know the basic but it's kinda fun once you know the theory behind the game. Overall I think I did loose some money but who cares it's CNY anyway and I was having too much fun to keep count.

Once again Happy Chinese New Year !!!

0 comments: