Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tireds ..

I'm so sick and tired of being the predictable, dependable nice guy that everyone can count on. Whenever I feel this way the only thing that I can do to retaliate and change the way things are is to just disappear and disappoint the people who once thought they could always count on me no matter what.

Is it so difficult or too much to at least show some appreciation for the things that I have done ? I'm not asking for the world just to know that I'm not taken for granted. Why is it when things go bad people come looking for me but when things are good I'm just left out ? Is it the way the world works nowdays ?

Well paybacks a bitch and what goes around comes around. My conscience is clean and I will just accept whatever that is coming my way.

Technorati Tags : , , , ,

0 comments: