Monday, March 05, 2007

Babel


The show won quite a few awards which naturally intrigued my curious mind to go and see what the fuss was all about. I heard some people saying the show was rather slow and after I got out the cinema I could feel a numbness in my head because it was really DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGY !!!

One thing for sure when the rating was for 18 and above it definately wasn't kidding with some nudity and sexual content and what's even more astonishing was it was not sensored even though in some movie kissing scenes were cut. Interesting ...

The show potrays the love between father and child, husband and wife, brother and sister and how all of them some how or rather are tangled in their own problems and issues and how one single event can tie them all together.

With the show keep switching between characters and plots somehow I didn't really connect with any of the characters and their situation and issues they face. One thing for sure Brad Pitt looks old and Cate Blanchett could have done a lot better other than what her character potrayed.

Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

0 comments: