Monday, March 05, 2007

Chap Goh Meh

Yesterday was Chap Goh Meh which marks the 15th day of the Chinese New Year and it was a full moon. So did anyone manage to go and collect some oranges floating down the river/lake ?? hahahaha


I spent my Sunday by waking up and continuing my Greys Anatomy already towards the end of Season 2 and I better start getting my hands on Season 3 as soon as possible. I know I'm a bit outdated compared to what's being aired on TV now but at least better late than never.

Got a msg from Estee informing about the MPH warehouse sale in PJ and since I wanted to get some books (I haven't even started reading the books I bought the last time .. hahaha) I decided to go have a look. Being the last day of the sale the place was packed. Parking was a nightmare and the amount of books people buying you must think they have loads of time on their hands cause some of them were buying in the dozens. You won't know how much you miss having that certain someone by your side until you grab an interesting book and turn around to share your opinion only to find an empty space or a total stranger next to you *sigh*. Got myself some books and one of them is Richard Branson - Losing My Virginity


After that tiring and sweaty ordeal went to have drinks in SS2 Skycafe. We were definitely the noisiest group there because we ended up playing Jenga and after a few games of poker and uno it was time to go home and have a quiet evening. Classes are about to start soon and my weekends will be packed once again with classes and studies and assignments *shiverssss*

0 comments: