Friday, March 30, 2007

Spartans! Enjoy your breakfast, for tonight we dine in Hell!

What more can I say about this awesome movie that hasn't been said already. As soon as I saw the trailer in the cinema I knew I had to watch this no matter what. I had no idea who starred in the movie nor wat was it about cause I didn't want to build up my expectation before the show so after finally watching the show all I can say is DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

The show is basically based on a graphic novel by Frank Miller and directed by Zack Snyder and starring Gerard Butler (King Leonidas) , Rodrigo Santoro (King Xerxes) , Lena Headey (Queen Gorgo) and many other talented faces that adds their own character and flair to the movie.

The show is roughly based on the Battle of Thermopylae. The Persians try capturing Ancient Persia but are met with daunting task of battling King Leonidas and his army of 300 spartans.

This is madness! Madness? This is Sparta!

If you thought the graphics and CGI in Lord of the Rings was awesome wait till you check out 300. I was blown away with the cinematography and the background on some of the scenes are absolutely stunning. You can see the amount of time and care put in to ensure every detail is captured and displayed to the audience.

Come back with your shield, or on it

The sarcasm, one liner jokes are also so subtle that you have to pay close attention to actually get it. The fighting scenes are just awesome with just enough Matrix like fighting scenes. The splatting of blood, flying of body parts is also done with flair .

What better way to enjoy 300 than catching it at a nearest cinema but if you want to whet your appetite first then check out the trailers in HD .. yes HD is the only way to enjoy movies at home !!! hahahahhah :D

0 comments: