Thursday, January 18, 2007

Alexis Bangsar - The dinner

So plans were made to head out to Mambo tonight and it's been awhile since I've been out with the gang. In fact it's been too long to even remember and the last time I've been to a club was last year. Hahahahha sounds like sooooooo long ago.

Got a call from Jerry saying that they will be meeting up for dinner tonight, I decided to join since I'll only be meeting Tyler and the gang much later at night. They were in Alexis Bangsar because Estee wanted to meet Monica there to have some cakes. I reached there around 8:30pm and by the time I actually got a parking almost 1/2 hour had passed. Getting a parking around Telawi area is madness and the bandaraya people were there towing cars and issuing summons.

So I joined Estee,Jerry and Monica and was suprised to meet Sheryl there as well. I've talked to her a few times but this the first time I'm meeting her. Had some food and the plan initially was to just meet for drinks and meetup with some other people in SS2 mamak for dinner but because both me and Jerry were freaking hungry after seeing the ladies enjoy their lovely cakes.

Had our dinner and I had a glass of white wine as well. Did I mention I love white wine !!! hahahah ... I think around 10pm or so we decided to leave to head to SS2 because we were suppose to meet the rest of the guys around 9pm and we were already late.

Ah Wai and Cody were already there when we arrived and we just had a couple of drinks since I was suppose to meet Tyler around 11pm. Sheryl will be celebrating her birthday in Maison on Saturday and she asked us to join if we're free. A short while later I got a call from Estee saying that Monica's car has been towed away and apparently they parked at the side of the road and there were a lot of car parked there. Upon further investigation I found out that they parked the car at the side of the road where there was a yellow line and Estee didn't know that you can't park your car along the yellow line ... duhhhhhhhhhh ... anyway they manage to resolve the problem so I left around 11+pm and drove over to Zouk to finally partayyyyyyyyyyy.

Thanks to Estee for the pics ... :D

0 comments: