Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hey Mambo

Finally I've arrivedddddddddddddd !!! It's been awhile since I've step foot into Zouk especially with the Tyler and the gang. Headed into Velvet and since it Wednesday it was Mambo night.

I was suprised when I arrived as I thought it would just be a few as us like usual but there were two tables full of people and obviously I didn't recognise most of them. Joachim, Andre, Jason, Anthony,Mel, Stel, Tini and a whole bunch of people who I forgot their names. Most of Tyler's colleagues were around as well.

The music was okay but the company made it even better. It's been a while since I've been out with them and it's good to be around familiar faces once again. We left Mambo around 3am and headed over to the mamak to get some food and reached home happy and contented. It's been a hell of a great day yesterday !!!

0 comments: