Sunday, August 17, 2008

High School Musical On Ice

Plans were made ages ago and I was booked weeks ago to attend the musical and I agreed to watch it with Ms Ho. I was already freaking tired and was slightly late for the show but luckily I was not the only one !! hahahah the musical was good though there were a few mistakes by the skaters but overall it was an enjoyable experience. It's amazing how they made use of the screens and props to give the audience the same ambience/setting as the movie.

There was a short break in between and I went out to go and get some drinks as well as something to munching on. Though I already had my dinner I was feeling rather pecking. Ms. Ho was having some phone problems and I offered her to use my spare phone if she ever needed one which she immediately agreed to. I updated her as much as possible on my hectic schedule and what's been going on before the show starts.

0 comments: