Sunday, August 17, 2008

The movie

It's been ages since I had the time to catch up with my friends and today I made a point to do so. We met up for drinks in Coffeebean where we talked and talked and before we knew it, it was time for our movie. We went to watch Wall-e and it was hilarious though I'm not too sure if Ms Tan enjoyed the movie that much. She was rather quiet hahahah but I enjoyed it and when Eva realised what Wall-e did for her when she was in "hibernation" mode was sooooo touching. The movie was basically about global warming and how we are heading towards our own destruction but for me it showed that all things be it human, nature or even mechanical want to survive and when the computer knew it was going to be obsolete especially when humans went back to earth it tried to stop them. Plus the whole getting along without talking is so funny. Wall-e and Eva really made a lovely "couple" complementing each other. I don't know why but I like to see what lessons I can bring away with me after a movie/show and some of them have really left an impact and made a change in my perception of certain matters.

0 comments: