Thursday, June 14, 2007

Living life joyfully - tribute to Yvonne Tan

Lately I've been receiving so many bad news around me that it's kinda depressing but at the same time this video brought a smile to my face. I saw it over here and I hope they don't mind me posting it up but it shows that living life joyfully and to the fullest is something we should do when we still have the time and not regret when it's too late.

Many thanks to Roger who made this video in memory of his niece Yvonne Tan who passed away from cancer. I do have issues of my own and things that worry me and make me skeptical but at the same time I'm living life to the best way I know how and hopefully when the day comes I can look back and smile knowing I've always done what I wanted to with no regrets. Remember life is short.

You can also drop by Yvonne Tan's blog here

0 comments: