Monday, June 04, 2007

Pictionary masterpieces



Here is some of the masterpieces from Saturday nights pictionary hahahaha. Have loads more but some were not so clear but I think the one that gets crowned the worst drawing of the night that has no relevance whatsoever with the answer was by yours truly. I got a wolf and I had no idea how to draw a wolf. So ended up drawing mountains, a lake and gave up halfway. Then I drew a sun and cancelled it and drew a moon and then I drew the most pathetic looking dog ever hoping that they will guess werewolf and then ending up at wolf. Okay I know my drawing sucks but we still ended up winning .. hahahahahahaha



Take a look at the first picture and then compare with the second one. The answer was seaweed and obviously the first one was guessed. The second was a sushi !!! hahahaha



My beautiful snake hahahahaha the answer was rattle and instead of drawing a baby and a rattle this seemed to be the obvious choice hahahah thank god they guessed it :D



Tiger woods ? Looks more like a cat if you ask me .. hahahahah



Another one of my master piece hahahaha fish finger :D

I now am a pictionary addict .. when when when ???

8 comments:

février said...

i like the second pic !

ms.bulat said...

Oh..i think i should scan the drawings ee lyn drew after you. so the ORIGINAL lorh.

Oh si air crotch!

blurblurpiggy said...

Lolz aunty bento we should have scanned ours! =D

changeiam said...

beve hahahaha yes it's nice :D

bulat wei you don't do this to me lor after next time i take 10mins just to draw one picture ok I bring color pencils also .. bleahhh

jan hahaahha post post :D

février said...

dumpling: YA HOR we should have ! XD

yoganess: alamak i comment wrong post ! LOL ! XD blur or what ?! nvm i like this second pic too =P

blurblurpiggy said...

Lolz wait i go back London I will go scan all the pics...we never threw them away XD
But pictures drawn by artistes like aunty beefy..no point in scanning, they look too good...XD

blurblurpiggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
changeiam said...

beve ahbahahah is okay sometimes i also very blur one

jan hahahahah well you can show what an artist draws like ma then noobies like me can try to learn :D