Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Motormouth

No I'm not talking about someone who likes to talk about motors but more on how someone can talk nonstop. The odd thing though I always thought they have always been that way and will be that way until I found myself slowly being one also and yesterday was when I realised I'm a certified motormouth hahahahhaah

I've always been wary about what I say and to who I say but yesterday I have no idea what came over me as I told someone a lot of things which I shouldn't have. I was feeling very chatty and even after posting on the blog I was still not satisfied so I ended up talking about stuff which weren't meant to be shared with someone whom I barely know.

Don't you wish sometimes you could turn back time or take back what you have said ? Well this is one of those moments. Obviously I can't take back time nor take back what I have said so I will just have to live with it and don't let it bother me too much but I know because of what I said I will now be stereotyped or judged for the things I have done and I just hate that feeling.

I must remember that not everyone is like me and not everyone bothers about stuff that doesn't concern them. Oh well I'm only human and I do make mistakes so screw that shit. Mistakes were made, just have to learn from it and get on with the program.

18 comments:

Rexine Kaye said...

dont worry bout it k?
everyone goes thru this time and she'll understand k?
if not i'll make her understand!!
ur not being judge whatsoever...so dont worry k?

changeiam said...

hahahaha yes yes I know just felt like venting but then again I've been doing too much of that lately also hahahahah but yes no worries and no regrets :D

Rexine Kaye said...

good u have no regrets!
:D

UnkleBus said...

mulut lazer

or

machinegun mauf

hahah

there's nothing to be sorry about and welcome to the club!

LOL *grin*

changeiam said...

yes yes i am only human not god

unkle
long time no practise mulut lazer la loosing the touch already hahahaha and yes I'm finally realising life isn't as peachy as it promises to be ... LOL

Medical Value Travel India said...

Great post and thanks for sharing....

Prostate Cancer Treatment in India said...

Thanks for sharing post – much appreciated and now following you! Looking forward to your Post....

Health Blog India said...

its very cute. thanks too share.....

prostate cancer surgery india said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!.....

Tips and Tricks blog said...

I love that idea. Awesome Post..

Dr. H Ganapathy said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

Stem Cell Therapy for COPD in India said...

Thanks for great article sharing...

Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetic Foot in India said...

Greetings and thank you very much for share

Stem Cell Therapy For Macular Degeneration in India said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy in India said...

Thank you, that was just an nice post!!!

Stem Cell Therapy For Chronic Kidney in India said...

Thank you so much share nice article

Dr. Deepa Sharma said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

optic nerve damage repair in india said...

I love that idea. Awesome Post..