Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Change is hard

It's definately dificult to change overnight and throw away habits that have been with me for many years. There are a few things which I want to do and the best way to remember and ensure that I do it obviously is to have a list which I'm sure many of us have when we do our new year resolution but instead of starting so big I thought I should start smaller and make a list what I want to do DAILY so that I won't be overwhelmed by the changes and don't slack off as well. Well here's what I want to do today so I guess it will be more task oriented for the time being while I try to get my life back on track

  1. Tidy my office desk (there goes my organised chaos theory)
  2. Head to the gym (missed gym the whole of last week)
  3. Check with dad for bank in slip (to claim from office)
  4. Finish up the assigment (ensure all products have images and the 10th page is done)
  5. Read up on webml (www.webml.org)
  6. Download webml template/stencil for visio (http://webml.org/webml/page102.do?dau43.oid=2&UserCtxParam=0&GroupCtxParam=0)

I guess that's it for now. Time to head for lunch and reflect what I have done this morning which is not much actually. Bleahhhhhhhhhh


0 comments: