Monday, August 28, 2006

Touchy music videos

Been a little too free today and was browsing through some music videos on youtube and manage to find a few very touching one's that caused some tears to swell in my eyes. Though I have no idea what they are singing about but as they say pictures speaks a thousand words and just watching the video clip is more than enough to stir emotions deep within. Will be keeping a list of music videos that I like so that in the future I can just refer to them whenever I need to.

1. This one is by a group/singer called Position from the Remake Album: Renaissance. It talks about how this guy was given a second chance to make up for the mistake/death of his girlfriend.



2. This is one of my all time favourite and it even comes with subs. Wonder in real life does things like this happen I'm pretty sure they do maybe 1 in a million well at least I hope it does happen. This is by the group called Kiss and the song name is Because I'm A Girl.



I know I know I'm such a wuss listening/watching to this type of music videos but they really do bring tears to my eyes and somehow makes me appreciate my life and the people around me more and want to make the best of whatever time that we have together.

0 comments: