Saturday, November 04, 2006

Company function

So Friday was a little slow for me due to the lack of sleep from the night before. I think I slept like almost 3 hours or so. Lucky we are only working for 1/2 a day because the company is having a late lunch in conjunction with Deepavali and Hari Raya in KL. So manage to survive work and head over to KL for some rest time where I thought I could sit back and relax and enjoy the food and entertainment. Boy was I wrong .. hahahah

As usual in all company events there will be entertainment and people being grabbed onto the stage and this year when I was in my blurrest moment I got pulled up. I was like OMG ... my brain wasn't even switched on and here I am on the stage waiting to be tortured by the emcee's for everyone's amusement. God damn it !!! grrrrrr

So here I was on the stage and was asked to act out a scene with another lady on the Raya morning were we were suppose to be arguing on whose house we want to go for raya. As it is my brain is not working and also my malay sucks and suffice to say I didn't put up much of a fight. If not it would have been a really interesting scene. hahahhaha

So I got home and had a shower and I think I just dozed off after that. I remember TN giving me a call saying that they will be heading to Velvet later that night and asked if I wanted to come along and I think I told him I'll be there and the next thing I knew when I opened my eyes was it was already day light and I slept for almost 11 hours. Hahahah well so much for partying .. sleep prevailed ... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the stamina? Where's the dedication...

changeiam said...

aa ahhh i'm still a young padawan learning from the jedi masters so it's only natural i have my weak moments .. :D