Thursday, November 30, 2006

The tireds Wednesday

Had classes as well yesterday and was practically slapping myself in class to stay awake. I knew my body needed some well deserved rest and 5-6 hours sleep a day is just not helping. So I decided that today no matter what after class I shall go home and sleep.

Got back home and took a nice shower and turned on the aircond and sat in front of the pc for a while. As I was checking out some websites Aran msg'ed me and said they will be heading to Friendster cafe for a drink. I was sooooooooo tempted to go but I wanted to enjoy my Thursday night and declined the invitation and decided to hit the bed earlier and get some much needed rest.

Somehow one thing led to another and I ended up sleeping around 1am. God damn it I should really not sit in front of the computer if I plan to get some rest.

Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

0 comments: