Friday, December 08, 2006

Trace Bundy Acoustic Ninja

So who exactly is this acoustic ninja guy ? After Mia's amazing performance I was browing around youtube and came accross this guy called Trace Bundy playing the Pachelbel's Canon and I thought to myself how interesting can listening to Canon be but since it was the acoustic version curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on the link and thank god I did because I ended up watching the video 2-3 times continously.

It was just so damn bloody amazing. Okay I admit I don't know how to play the guitar and I have no idea how hard or easy what he is doing but the way he plays is just awesome. He's known as the acoustic ninja thanks to his awesome fingertapping skills. Trace Bundy is godlike !!!!

Here is the video of him playing Canon.


Trust Trace Bundy to make a Backstreet Boys song listenable !!!


0 comments: