Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Back from Pangkor

Finally stepped into the office after a lovely weekend away from all the hustle and bustle of KL life. Was back in KL on Monday evening to be greeted by the lovely jam at the Damansara toll and then also the slight shower that seems to be the norm everyday. Went to sleep only to wake up feeling slightly feverish so took a day off from work yesterday muahahahaha





Spent the weekend in the sunny island of Pangkor with my boo and had the time of my life. Had quite a few things to do during the weekend but I canceled it all to take some much deserved time off because after this I'll be so busy with classes I might not even have time to breathe hahahahaha. Haven't just put my feet up and lay back and relax in such a long time and finally able to do it feels weird and funny. Not having internet access for few days was weird. Not having phone calls or sms for a few days was weird. At the end of the day even without all this daily activities I still manage to get through the day and have a great time.

It's funny how our naval base is so open to public viewing.
I guess it's no big secret what our Navy is capable of.




Haven't been to the beach in such a long time and feeling the sand between my toes and the salty sea water in my nose and eyes is something I surely miss. Sitting down relaxing munching away on snacks while watching the sunset is definitely something I can get used to. If only time could just stand still so we could appreciate such breath taking moments longer.







Our room had a lovely view of the sunset and even though it costs quite a bit but it was definitely worth every penny. We basically just lazed around the resort enjoying the beach, the pool and the breakfast and dinner buffets hahahahah now that's what I call a holiday and being with a loved one definitely made it a much sweeter experience.



Now I am addicted already die die die. So when can we go on our next vacation ?? hahahahahahah

0 comments: