Thursday, October 12, 2006

Festive season approaching

With Deepavali and Hari Raya just around the corner everyone seems to be in holiday mood already. The office will unofficially be closed for a week as most of the people will be away preparing for the celebration or taking this chance to go and have a break. I'm also taking this opportunity to apply holiday so I can finally clean up my room as my yearly ritual during this time of year. Also need to go and get some new clothes. Haven't been out shopping in ages and most of my clothes are either faded or disintegrated on it's own due to too much usage. Hahahha. Since salary is due out earlier this month I guess I might head over to the nearest shopping center this weekend to see what I can get for myself. I might end up buying a new digital camera or Ipod instead or even a new phone even though I don't need any of them.

My colleague is already on MC waiting to deliver anytime soon. Hope she gives birth to a healthy baby and both mother and child are okay. Sometimes can't help to wonder what my life would be as a husband and father. One thing for sure most of my friends who have settled down and now having a kid seem to be much calmer than before. Hhahahah I guess with a baby waking you up every other hour you learn patience. Guess I don't have to worry about that for now since I have a lot more other things that need to be settled before I can even think of settling down. Lunchiesssssssssssss... laterz...

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments: