Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Point of no return

I finally did it !!! I got up the nerve to ask a very good friend of mine to check out my blog. So I'm now semi anonymous to the world out there. At least one person who is reading/going to read my blog is someone I know. Thank you very much TN, you've been a great friend along the years through some of the good times and bad times and I hope I can/am returning the favour. Though I got to admit the fault on my part for not keeping in touch before but I'm bacccccckkkk and this time for good !!!! Your friendship is deeply appreciated and treasured !!!

It was TN's birthday yesterday and I showed up out of nowhere. The look of suprise on TN's face is priceless. Hahahahahah I hope that it was a good decision on my part and hopefully he has one of those birthdays that he will remember for many many years. I haven't laughed so much for so long that my stomach and face muscles hurt. Hahahahahah. Happy birthday TN hope all your wishes and dreams come true this year.

2 comments:

UnkleBus said...

go for it

change is good :)

changeiam said...

yes yes time to grab life by the balls and take what i want .. no more mr niceguy .. muahahahha .. CHANGE I AM !!!