Monday, October 23, 2006

Invading Muar

Here I am awake getting ready to invade Muar for the day while everyone else is either still sleeping or for the less fortunate getting ready for work.

Met up TN and some friends at The Curve for some coffee yesterday night and the place was quite pack especially with people using laptops. Hahahah and not only that there were tonnes of camwhores around us not forgetting our own table of course. Damn I need to get hold of a digicam, regret selling off mine. Once again I had an iced Americano Venti and I'm proud to say that I fell asleep peacefully after I put my head on my pillow. Hahhahaha so I guess caffeine still doesn't really work on me but I feel like I'm having a hangover now. Arrrghhh must be cause of waking up too early in the morning. I will be BACK !!!

0 comments: