Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's da BOMB

Had one hell of a birthday bash on Friday night all thanks to Tyler, Andre and Aran and not forgetting Joachim for making a last minute appearance. The plan was to go out drinking and partayyyyy the night away and I think I got more than I bargained for cause I am missing a few parts of the night from my memory as I slowly try to recall what happened. I guess I finally have met my match somewhere in the combo of good ole chivas, flaming and then washing it all down with some long island. Fuyohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... thanks guys you all rock !!!

My first flaming .. went all the way up

This is how it should have been without the flash

Reminds me of playing police and thief when back in school .. hahahah

Last night another group of friends dragged my ass out to celebrate my birthday and despite my throbbing headache I went over to Mid Valley to meet them. Thanks a lot Kelvin, Christina, Estee, Tingting, Joey, Ahwai, Mary, Cody, Sylvia, Lysa and whoever else I forgot to mention for organising my suprise birthday party though calling or more like forcing someone to come out for dinner on his birthday isn't much of a suprise anymore but the number of people there did shock me though.

I thought only when drunk can kena bully lor

Ooooooooo .. pretty lightttsss

Also many thanks to Janice and Beve darling for calling me all the way from UK to wish me happy birthday. Last but not least thanks to Cynthia for making a suprise visit to Mid Valley to join for supper. It's one of the best if not the best birthday I've had in a long time and many thanks to all you guys for making it so. Many hugs and kissesssss .. muaaaaksssss :D

Cutesy of the day :D

More pics later lazy to edit already .. ahhahaha .. too many to sensor .. muahahahah

16 comments:

blurblurpiggy said...

Huggiez XD
So jealous I dun get to attend!! I was suppose to T_T!! owh well..Next Year I self invite!!
=) Glad you enjoyed urself on this special day!

changeiam said...

jan you lor last minute change plan but nevermind lor you come back you still suppose to spend me ice cream wat :D will be waiting till then and thanks for the birthday wishes .. huggiesssss

Anonymous said...

lolz yes i will spend you ice cream. Already set reminder for it XD.
btw...i like the pic of u kissing da cakeee!! lolz

Anonymous said...

he was kissing alright. HAHAHAHAAHAH intimately.

Anonymous said...

Jan
hahahahahaha yeah lor i dunno why I let them do it also .. damn kena bully

bulat
shutap you .. very happy la now !!! grrrrrrrrrrr

blurblurpiggy said...

lolz you're lucky they didn't throw eggs and flour. kissing cake is nothing compared to that!! XD
you're still young so must have some fun =)

Anonymous said...

: D: D: D well if i have time i sure post the video up~not everyday you get to kiss cakes intimately wad!~

Anonymous said...

jan hahahah yah la lucky it was just cake .. they pushed the candle all the way down and ask me take out with my mouth .. pengsanzzz

bulat video ?? you want start war ??

Unknown said...

YESHY VIDEO!! *msn msn* send to me kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Kekekekekek I will sent it to you when u nudge at night.and teach me how to upload at at blogger ya wahahahaha

changeiam said...

hoi no video transferring or sharing allowed ... all copyrights reserve or I will start a war ...

blurblurpiggy said...

lolz wahh someone threatening!!!
SCARY!!

Anonymous said...

shocked. copyright reserved?! excuuuuuseee mee~ nvr mind my dear piggy. when u come back. we just have to REDO IT ALL OVER AGAIN HOR?

changeiam said...

that scary ?? good good .. that's the way it's suppose to be

Plus tonite I going to restock on my ammo for the war !!! muahahahahah

Anonymous said...

YAY! ammo cancelled!!!! piggy still wan the videos?: P

changeiam said...

i can afford to lose the battle but not the war !!!!