Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tagged - The 7 things

So I got tagged by Sylvia and here I am trying to do my first tag .. hahah why am I doing it cause I'm bored shitless and need something to concentrate on. Thanks Sylvia for the tag though it did leave me with headache .. damn lotsa questions wei !!!

[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]
1. happiness
2. sadness
3. anger
4. frustration
5. dissapointment
6. hurt
7. hope

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
1. can it get any worst ?
2. why hope ?
3. will it be better tomorrow ?
4. to go on or to step back ?
5. to sleep or to read
6. to go out or to stay home
7. the future

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1. life
2. car
3. work
4. tomorrow
5. today
6. my actions
7. my self control

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1. my friends
2. my work
3. my car
4. my monitor
5. my safety
6. my sanity
7. my madness

[Seven People I Treasure]
1. dad
2. mum
3. best friends
4. friends
5. myself
6. mechanic
7. breadman

[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1. my handphone
2. my pc
3. my notebook
4. my car
5. my office pc
6. my office phone
7. my cup

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1. my self control
2. my anger
3. my shyness
4. my self esteem
5. my life
6. my work
7. my relationships

[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
1. dependable
2. caring
3. loyal
4. patient
5. funny
6. noisy
7. independent

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1. patience
2. anger
3. emotional
4. dependable
5. shy
6. anger
7. expressing myself

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1. chicken
2. seafood
3. ice cream
4. cakes
5. chocolates
6. mums cooking
7. italian food

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1. COFFEE
2. WINE
3. coke/vanilla coke
4. coconut water
5. fruit juices (apple, orange, pinapple,watermellon)
6. milo
7. plain water

[Seven Things I Detest]
1. liers
2. abusers
3. users
4. snobs
5. selfishness
6. assuming
7. ego

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1. family
2. friends
3. car
4. pc
5. internet
6. coffee
7. love

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1. my skeletons
2. my inner self
3. my past
4. emotions
5. dissapointment
6. anger
7. love

[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
1. dunno depends how close i am to that person
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]
1. spending my last moments with the people I love around me
2. travel the world
3. fall in love selflessly
4. finish my masters
5. take care of my parents
6. spend time with my friends
7. spend time with my loved ones

[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]
1. feelings
2. love
3. friendship
4. my future
5. my studies
6. my family
7. sadness

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1. my future
2. my past
3. my life
4. my parents
5. my death
6. my friends
7. my love

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1. Do you think I'm emotional ?
2. Am I too loud ?
3. Am I really that funny ? Sometimes I feel quite lame lor
4. My blog really interesting meh ??
5. Will I be a good father ?
6. Will I be a good husband ?
7. Will you continue being my friend even when sometimes do the wrong things ?

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1. My past self
2. My future self
3. the pyramids
4. backpacking europe
5. bill gates
6. flying cars
7. peace and happiness on earth

[Seven People I Wanna Tag]
1. kookoo
2. janice
3. beve
4. mistress
5. daniel
6. eelyn
7. eemun

4 comments:

blurblurpiggy said...

sayang tagged me =(

changeiam said...

yes sayang I tagged you make sure to faster faster do and answer my questions ok !!! and get well soon

ms.bulat said...

Because I'm a good girl : P

1. a bitlarh at timess but it's good for your soul: D

2. when laughing? ahhahahahaha WEll, at least easy to hear and spot you when im lost or something

3. u ARE lame.what tokings u.

4. yalarh become daily addiction already

5. a bit too softlarh. later your babies bully u how?!

6. that,i will talk to your wife bout the answer hahahaahha

7. yes but you wouldn't wanna know the list of food you are gonna buy LOL

Anonymous said...

bulats thank you very much for your kind words .. hahaha and what you mean by soft ?!?! I'm a bad boy okay .. growlsssssssssss