Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday once more

So fast time flies especially when you are having fun. I still remember the events from last Friday especially handing in my assignment and having a huge load taken off my shoulders and going out later in the night to enjoy my freedom but then it's Friday again and I'm going in for yet another module and another class and more lectures and more work and more assignment and more studying ..

Will be taking a break from the hectic KL life and head down to Malacca for a day trip tomorrow if all goes well. It promises to be quite an interesting trip with an even more interesting company. As usual the best way to enjoy any experience is not to expect anything and just accept whatever that happens as the day goes along.

It's funny how much difference a week can make :) I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to it and can't wait for tomorrow. Just hope I can wake up at 5:30 am in the morning .. hahahaha

2 comments:

blurblurpiggy said...

oh no its gonna be monday again!!!
=(

Anonymous said...

Jan haahaha if Monday doesn't come then we cannot look forward to Friday and the next weekend also :D