Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My life movie soundtrack

Yet another tag that I need to do
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Falling in love:
Emi Fujita - Proud of You
- Hahahah what a song for my falling in love soundtrack. Can imagine in the movie where people usually have flashbacks from a few scenes with the music playing in the background ? This will be like that .. ahhahaha .. I will be meeting her for the very first time and our eyes just catches a glimpse of each other as we catch our ride to work and weeks, months later we meet again in a function and we go out and get to know each other better .. LOL

I can fly
I'm proud that I can fly
To give the best of mine
Till the end of the time

So it's true indeed after falling in love really can fly :D

Sex Scene:
Kanye West - Gone
- Hahahah what a song to make love with. I don't think it will be very good scene with a chorus like

Too late, we, gone - we strivin home

Gone - we ride on chrome
It's too late

Breaking Up:
Nerina Pallot - All Good People
- Now this is definitely a good song to break up to because life goes on and all good people will move on hahahah

'Cause all good people have a sense of themselves,
They never worry, they know what tomorrow will bring,
And all good people know the world is ok,
Why should we worry, when we can do anything?

Life's OK:

DJ Yoda - Sesame Sex
- Don't even ask hahahahahaha .. I was looking for remix music and found this album online and imagine sex sounds in the background to sesame street music !!! hahaha LIFE'S OK !!

Mental Breakdown:
Amy Winehouse - Some Unholy War
- Now this is another nice song and definately if I have a mental breakdown I would feel like this also

It's you I'm fighting for

He can't lose with me in tow
I refuse to let him go
At his side and drunk on pride
We wait for the blow

Driving:
Doobie Brothers - Minute by Minute
- Okay la this one not really so suitable but imagine if I was driving to see the person I love then this song definately would be what I would like to

But minute by minute by minute by minute

I keep holding on
Oh, minute by minute by minute by minute
I keep holding on

Final Battle:
Boz Scaggs - Lowdown
- Hahahaha imagine people running around fighting to this music ... or during a big breakup scene .. ahahh but the music a bit too cheerful for that also

(Whooooo, I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder who)
Taught her how to talk like that
(Whooooo, I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder who)
Gave her that big idea


Death Scene:
Akon - Gringo
- Hahahahahha konvict music upfront ... can imagine walking down a dark alley with this song playing and then suddenly I get jumped by some guys wanting to get their stuff and they kill me in the process while trying to rob me

Eyo gringo, eyo gringo

I heard you want some marijuana
Or some pure white coca
Eyo gringo, eyo gringo

Funeral Scene:
Bill Evans - In Your Own Sweet Way
- This is an instrumental track with the piano playing in the background so maybe could work also. While this tune is being played people give speeches and you can hear sobs in the background and when everyone is done with sobbing you will hear wine being poured and as everyone enjoys the lovely wine you can hear the laughter of all my friends and family as they talk about what a great person I was and how much they will miss me !!!! hahahah

End Credits:
Elton John - Daniel
- Hahahahahah this is lovely !!! Just change the name daniel with mine and you have the best ending credit ever to the movie of my life !!! Really appropriate lor !!! hahahahaha

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

Hahahahahah that was fun :D

2 comments:

février said...

first tag ever that i found really fun. =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha yup was fun doing it :D