Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'M BACK !!!

Yesssssssssssssssss ... finally I'm back in the comforts of my home. The trip to Myanmar was awesome though the place is a little laid back and things we take for granted are a luxury there. Got back yesterday evening and was so damn tired. Took a shower, had dinner and watched Heroes Chapter 21 and fell asleep after that.

Woke up this morning and realised I forgot to set my alarm but luckily I made it in time to work. Was busy the whole day with meetings and catching up with emails and the latest happenings in the office. The fact that my assignment is due tomorrow doesn't makes things any easier.

So no updates on the trip until I'm free and got all my things organised hahahaha until then the news of me returning back to KL will just have to do I guess :D

3 comments:

yuyue said...

me wan photos~~~~
got take many many photos there??
like tat 1 in china trip??

blurblurpiggy said...

huggiezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i misssssssssed uuuuuuuuuuuu

changeiam said...

yue didn't take that many pictures as china trip but did take a few pictures scared kena shoot hahaha

jan missed you too dear hugs